If you are running a small business, you may want to have your own email account with the name of the company on it. This type of email address is usually access through Outlook software. But what if you want to access your account but you do not have your computer or laptop with you? Luckily, you can use Gmail instead of Outlook. Since, Gmail can be accessed through phones. You can click here on how to create your own account. All you need is to connect your business email ID to your Gmail account. Sounds hard right? Do not worry. Below you will learn how to do it.
- Sign in into the Control Panel of your own domain and compose a mail forwarding account with your domain. A lot of it will probably be at no cost to perform this task. After that, login to your own Gmail account. Don’t have an account yet? Read this post.
- Select the Setting of the account. It is usually available at the top part right section of the web site. Choose the Setting. Select the Accounts and Imports tab.
- Search on the “Check mail using POP3” and so hit the “Add POP3 Email Account”. Type in the email address of the account you desire to enter and later on press Next Step button. Then, you should check inside the sample settings for your personal account details you registered are valid. Type your password.
- You will now be shown two selections after checking; your emails will probably be deleted onto your other profile or just store the copy on your server. Simply click Add Account.
- To finish, compose “Custom from Address”. You can now write email using Gmail. However the email address contact info will show up the other one email account you included.
After you are done with the steps presented here, you can send and receive emails with the email ID you have configured on the setting. You can now continue emailing people within your business interest.