There are many exciting features about Gmail that people will enjoy. The POP3 Mail Fetcher is among the coolest features you can use. If you have problems with this feature, you can always ask Gmail help. For those who have multiple accounts, it can be very useful. You can setup your main account and then add the other Gmail accounts. You can do it by following the steps below:
- Login initially into your main Gmail account the place you choose to coordinate your a few other accounts.
- Following that, choose the “Setting” weblink which you can acquire at the top left area of the page. Select at the same time the “Mail Setting” link.
- Afterwards, click on the “Accounts and Import” button. Also select the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab.
- Key the email address you choose being the alternative and afterwards press the button “Next Step”.
- And next input additionally the password on your secondary e-mail address and click the “Add Account” tab.
- Pick the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click on the “Next Step”.
- You also need to add a screen name to your secondary email address after which move to the next phase by clicking all over again “Next Step”.
- You need to hit the “Send Verification” and you should not neglect to check on your secondary email account. It’s essential to click this link that contains the verification email so that you can make sure you could have integrated your profile together with the main Gmail account. Each of the emails delivered to your alternative email account will probably be transferred to the key account. As soon as you reply, the secondary email ID will likely be shown in the “From” area.
Visit mail.google.com now for more information or inquiries about what are the cool stuff Gmail offer.s